Thread Connected Series Locked Type Hydraulic Quick Coupling (steel)
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|100-999||US $6.6 / Piece|
|1,000-9,999||US $3.5 / Piece|
|10,000+||US $2.4 / Piece|
Applications: KZE-B Series couplings with their threaded union locking system and precision ball-type check valves, are designed for extreme high pressure applications such as portable hydraulic jacks.
Temperature Range(std seals)-20º C to +100º C
Standard seal material is Nitrile Buna-N(Nitrile)
1. Machined from solid steel barstock for durability.
2. The KZE-B Series employs a threaded sleeve locking mechanism, mates with matching male threads on the nipple. The two halves must be manually threaded together for connection.
3. Hard, chrome alloy balls are used for valving. They are spring loaded for positive seating of the valve.
4. The valve provides a metal-to-metal seal between the ball and coined seat.
5. The interface seal is polyurethane which resists high pressure extrusion.
6. A threaded valve retainer provides a valve stop that assures positive valve alignment.
7. Compatible with PARKER 3000 Series and FASTER PVVM Series.
Performance: Test Fluid: Oil-200SUS, 1GPM=3.78L/Min, 1PSID=0.0069MPa.