Ball Valves Type Hydraulic Quick Coupling
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|100-999||US $5.4 / Piece|
|1,000-9,999||US $3.5 / Piece|
|10,000+||US $2.4 / Piece|
S4 Ball Valves Type Hydraulic Quick Coupling(Steel)
Applications: The S4 Series brings to the industry a proven design for use on construction equipment, forestry Equipment, agricultural machinery, oil tools, steel mill machinery, and other demanding hydraulic applications.
Temperature Range(std seals)-20º C to +100º C
Standard seal materialBuna-N(Nitrile)
1. Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
2. Ball valves available for rugged dependability in heavy-duty hydraulic applications within rated working pressure.
3. Hard, chrome alloy balls are used for valving, It be loaded on the valve seat by the springs.
4. The valve provides a metal-to-metal seal between the ball and coined seat.
5. Critical parts are hardened for durability.
6. Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
7. Socket and plug are precision machined from solid bar stock.
8. LSQ-S4 series conforms to the standard of ISO5675.
9. Compatible with PARKER 4000 Series and FASTER NV/NS Series.
Performance: Test Fluid: Oil-200SUS, 1GPM=3.78L/Min, 1PSID=0.0069MPa.
S4 Series (1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1")